Wolverine Corporation, or just “Wolverine” as our customers refer to us, was founded in 1957 as a stamping supplier for the Audio Electronics Industry in Saint Joseph Michigan. Since then Wolverine has become a leading metal component and assembly supplier to the Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, and Appliance Industries with four manufacturing facilities strategically located in North America.
1967 Wolverine was acquired by Bill Rohn and Gene Milnikel who managed the company until it was sold to an investment group in 1998.
2003 Wolverine was acquired by the current ownership and acting Senior Management.
2008 Wolverine acquired the Stamping Solutions Division in North Carolina to support the Automotive, Commercial Energy, and Appliance Industries.
2010 Wolverine established in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico to support the Appliance Industry and now supports assembly plants for the Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, and Appliance Industries.
2014 Wolverine opened a second location in Michigan focused on CNC Metal Fabrication and Assembly for the Appliance Industry.