ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Input data into software based preventative maintenance system and assist with the development and implementation of systems and procedures for both toolroom and maintenance departments.
- Review and utilize preventative maintenance software system to full capabilities pertaining to toolroom and maintenance requirements and schedules.
- Generate purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders upon requisition approval for both departments for supplies (perishables, details, supplies, spare parts, etc)
- Coordinate activities with outside vendors and tool shops as needed (pickup and delivery of dies, heat treat, coatings, etc)
- Track purchased items to insure on time delivery
- Maintain toolroom and maintenance crib inventory levels
- Ensure all preventative maintenance documentation is in order for scheduled or unscheduled audits.
- Maintain and track tool room and maintenance budgets
- Generate reports in a timely manner pertaining to toolroom and maintenance requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned by Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
Experience with toolroom and maintenance management software. Proficient with Microsoft office (excel/word), Good communication skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blue prints and specifications, technical procedures, manuals, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and process and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.